Exhibitor Sign-up Area
These Rules apply to all Exhibitors, Vendors, Crafters, what ever you call yourself
Hog Day Festival 2017
Friday, September 15th, 6:00 pm to 10 pm
Saturday, September 16th, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
PLEASE READ THIS APPLICATION CAREFULLY.
RULES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON.
Joy Harris : Nonprofit & Commercial Vendor coordinator (email)
Thank you for considering Hog Day as one of your festivals for 2017. Space is very limited; therefore applications will be accepted on a first qualified/first served basis. August 25,
2017 is our cutoff date.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS RULES FOR HOG DAY HAVE CHANGED!
HOG DAY 2017 TAKES PLACE RAIN OR SHINE!
- Through August 15th, local nonprofit food vendors have first opportunity at food vendor space. If space is available we will consider additional for profit food vendors.
- Additional for-profit food vendors will be placed on a waiting list for consideration of available space (past vendors are given first right of refusal the first 60 days after the application period has opened).
- Vendor spaces will be 12’ x 12’ for Food Vendors and 10' X 10' for ALL other Vendors. Preference will be given to 2-day participants and previous year vendors.
- While we hope to be able to give each vendor an opportunity to participate in Hog Day, please be aware that we are limiting duplications of items to be sold.
- Margaret Lane will close at 5:30PM (1730 hours) on Friday and not reopen until Sat. evening, please line up on Cameron St.
- Note: Local Nonprofit Food Vendors are given top priority.
- Pets are not permitted except Service Animals with proper documentation.
- This is a tobacco-free event except in designated smoking areas.
- Barbecue pork MAY NOT BE SOLD! However, other approved pork products are allowed.
- The Hog Day Committee reserves exclusive rights to the sale of bottle water and soft drinks. Other approved beverages can be sold at your booth with approval.
- Alcohol sales are permitted only on a case basis and must be approved in advance by the Orange County Optimist Club and managed through the Director of Logistics.
- Exhibitors shall not set up before 4:00 pm on Friday, Sept 15h for Friday night booth and 7:00 am on Saturday, Sept 16th for Saturday booth. If your booth must be inspected, please have your booth available no later than 5:30 pm on Friday or 9:00 am on Saturday. The event opens to the public at 6:00 pm on Friday and at 9:00 am on Saturday; you may begin selling as soon as you have passed inspection by the food committee. We cannot provide security overnight.
- No booth or vendor may load-out until 5:00 PM (1700 hours) on Saturday, September 16.
- We reserve the right to exclude any vendor.
- All vendors must have an approved fire extinguisher as required by the inspector
- If your products require certain permits you will be required to present those prior to setup
- Maximum Booth Space is 12’ x 12’ for Food Vendors and 10' X 10' for ALL other vendors; Tables, tents, and chairs are not provided.
- You will not be allowed to set up a dining area within your booth space; space is for food preparation and service only.
- Electricity will only be provided if requested by Aug. 15th for Hog Day 2017 Food Vendors. GENERATORS NOT PERMITTED.
- Guns, knives, or any other item that could be be construed as a weapon will not be allowed on premises or sold.
- Take note of all of these allowances. Anyone violating any of them will be asked to leave and may not invited back next year.
- Additional specific details about individual vendors can be found on the downloadable vendor forms.
Please be prepared for any weather.
If you offer a quality product, great price, an eye-catching booth, and a pleasant attitude, you should do well.
The Vendor Coordinator will inspect your booth to ensure that you are selling only those items that you have stated on this application. If you attempt to sell anything other than what you have so stated, you will be asked to stop. Failure to comply will result in your being asked to leave; your booth fee will NOT be refunded.
Please read the statement below and click through to the Vendor App Form. Upon completion and submission, your application will be forwarded for review.
Please observe the fee for your attendance and mail your check, money order (Payable to Optimist Club of Orange County) to:
Orange County Optimist Club
c/o Treasurer - Hog Day Committee
P. O. Box 9
Efland, NC. 27243
By proceeding, I hereby agree to abide by all the rules stated in this application. I accept the decision of the Hog Day 2017 Committee as final and agree to sell only approved items. If asked to remove any item from my booth, I will do so. I understand that I can be asked to leave and will forfeit my booth fee if I fail to comply. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless all entities associated with Hog Day and the Orange County Optimist Club from any and all demands, expenses, fees, fines, penalties, suits, proceedings, actions and causes of action of any and every kind and nature arising, or growing out of, or in any way connected with, my participation in Hog Day.